Current Illinois Valley Weather CURRENT TEMP
SUNRISE
7:30am
SUNSET
4:43pm
LAST UPDATED
Fri, 6 Dec 2013 15:49:06
The Weather Corner: June 4: Sunny. Highs in the low 90s and lows near 50 through the weekend. ::: Click HERE for more Weather Details

Obituary: Paul Chernay

Posted by mbinker On May - 30 - 2012
Paul Chernay, 61, died at his Cave Junction home Monday, May 28, 2012, surrounded by his loving family. A memorial service and celebration of his life will be held at his home on his birthday,
June 12, 2012.  Time to be announced.

Paul Ronald Chernay

Mr. Chernay was a passionate man with many talents & interests. His brilliance shined as chef, baker, organic gardener and writer. His creativity & intellect inspired those around him.
He is survived by his wife Susan ,the love of his life for 33 years, his children Ben and Rebecca Chernay, son-in law Aaron Gaguine, a sister, Robin Mumblo; niece Melissa and nephew Ian; and many
family members and countless friends.
In Mr. Chernay’s memory, the family requests donations be made to an area food bank, homeless shelter or grow a row for the hungry.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Responses

1. Cave Jct. Liquor Lady Says:

Susan , I am so sorry to read about Paul. I had no idea he was ill. I feel your pain, been there . You are in my thoughts and prayers always… Jeanette

Posted on June 1st, 2012 at 5:47 pm

2. Trish in Juneau Says:

Dear Susan and family, Dan and I are thinking of you and we send our love.

Posted on June 4th, 2012 at 3:39 pm

3. Sarah Campbell Says:

Suzi, you always have my love and support. I am sure Paul’s birthday party will be great. Love to you & yours.

Posted on June 5th, 2012 at 9:46 am

4. Susan Says:

Jeannette….Thank you for your kind words….Susan

Posted on June 5th, 2012 at 5:23 pm

5. Meagen Flores Says:

This makes me really sad. He was in fact my favorite Bus driver :D Miss him. =-(

Posted on August 12th, 2012 at 6:36 pm